Fundacja Independent UA, Krakow, 05/20/2022
The Independent UA Foundation pays special attention to the protection of the privacy of its website users. This Policy is intended to explain what data of website users, and for what purpose is processed by the Foundation.
1. The Foundation’s website uses the so-called cookies. The Foundation uses these files for:
1.1. adapting the content of websites to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of them;
2.2. creating statistics on how Users use the websites.
2. In many cases, the web browser used by the user allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default.
3. Website users can change the cookie settings at any time, in particular in such a way as to:
3.1. block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or
3.2. inform about their every posting on the website user’s device.
4. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the web browser settings.
5. After the user has blocked the installation of cookies in the browser settings, some functions of the Foundation’s websites may not work.
1. When using the Foundation’s website, the so-called system logs – anonymous information such as the time of the user’s visit to the website, user’s IP address, URL address, browser type, data on downloaded files, etc.
2. The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time for statistical purposes / statistical analysis
4. The website contains links to other websites. The Foundation is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.